Saturday, May 26, 2007

Darth Benedict XVI Addresses South America

Well, he was a member of the Hitler Juengen (Hitler Youth), so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at most of what he does. I just wish the College of Cardinals would have voted in a Latin American or African Pope (since that is where the majority of catholics live) so I wouldn't have to get pissed off so often and then be worried that my protestant, little, self will be labeled anti-catholic for thinking (and saying, very loudly) that Darth Benedict XVI is piece of shit that I want to punch in the face!
So... What has he done other than interfere in my political process by saying catholic politicians should be excommunicated if they don't support catholic doctrine in their legislative voting?
See that BS here.
As an American, I feel that that in itself might just be enough for some "shock and awe" on Vatican City. Hey! Don't we want to fight theocracy and spread democracy? I don't want these extremists manipulating elected Representatives' votes with their threats! And womens' issues....don't get me started!
But, what is at hand is what Benny16 (the name he uses while chatting with young boys online) said about bringing Jesus to the heathen Injuns. And I quote, "For them, it meant knowing and welcoming Christ, the unknown God whom their ancestors were seeking, without realizing it, in their rich religious traditions. Christ is the Saviour for whom they were silently longing."
Unfortunately, they didn't know that their longing would bring disease, rape, slavery, the theft of their land, and the destruction of most of what they knew and held dear. But Cortez and Pizarro were really giving them what they silently longed for. I know that I silently long for a Spaniard raping my daughter in front of me before he kills me and steals my land, because my descendants (from the rape of my daughter) will get to go to heaven. Awesome! Thank you conquistador! You rock! DarthBenny16 says so.
Read the whole speach here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny16 leaves much to be desired in the papacy, indeed. what's all this strange talk of "christian globalization" anyway?

Trey said...

Welcome back Jeff! Good posts.