Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pink Elephants. A fun game! I call on everyone to join in.


So, the republican National Committee has a new line of products at the RNC online Store. The line is called Pink Elephants and I assume is intended to be marketed towards women. Now, I thought it might be fun to get as many people as possible to write to the feedback for the RNC online store and thank them for finally coming out with a product line which allows one to show both your gay pride and your Republican pride at the same time. Let's try to flood them and see how long it takes to for them to make a disclaimer, place a "for women" statement somewhere, or just remove the line. Join me. I already sent my feedback to them.

3 comments:

Trey said...

Fantastic idea, jeff. I left my feedback and told them they should start offering rainbow elephant flags!

Anonymous said...

The GOP has adopted a common euphemism for drug and alcohol induced hallucinations as an official symbol of the Party (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_elephant). That messaging seems fitting given the history of popular Republican figures like George Bush and Rush Limbaugh.

James

Anonymous said...

I forgot that a pink elephant was also what "The Kid" wanted for Christmas in Bad Santa. :)

James